Wednesday 25 December 2013

'Happy Holidays from Depeche Mode'


Depeche Mode's official Christmas postcard for 2013. Do I even have to say anything at all? I think not :'D

+   +   +

I wrote to Benjamin Ebel about a week ago suggesting him to reuse this concept for Tokio Hotel, but I think he was too busy searching the whole internet in hopes to find the hipsterest Christmas greeting available (PS. mission accomplished) to listen to my selfless advice, so, in the end, he just wrote a standard three-sentence 'Merry Christmas' message in their name... without even photoshopping a picture to go with it! Ah... what happened to the good old days, when we got a brand new Photoshop creation EVERY DAY? Gone! They're gone - just like Neon Dogs' future. 

The poor guy(s) overworked themselves to death in the first half of 2013, but there's no problem, because, once again, I've generously volunteered to do the work for them. So, here's my Tokio Hotel Christmas postcard for 2013, 100% free from Photoshop - just like Benjamin Ebel likes it! ;)


Now that's what I call Christmas Spirit! :D

* ~*~*~*

PS. Christmas Eve wasn't as bad as I expected... pretty much as always. Thanks to the good old music in my Christmas playlist for helping me get through yet another Christmas dinner. And the good thing is now I can go stress-free for almost a week. No planning; no cleaning - just the usual stuff... 

...or perhaps not?

No comments:

Post a Comment