Monday 23 June 2014

Stone


What. The. Fuck.

This might seem some sort of weird internet hoax, but it actually happened. Today. And you can read the full story here.

Apparently, the guy wanted to get a funny picture, and I guess he finally got one.

Germany - 1
USA - 0

+    +    +

Somewhere in Deutschland, Till Lindemann and his Rammstein buddies are laughing their asses off and thanking this guy in advance for provding them with a concept for their next album: a crossover between their 2009 Pussy and Alice In Chains' 2013 Stone, very much in the line of Madonna's upcoming single Unapologetic Bitch [sic].




+    +    +

Anyway, I'm glad I saw this on time. Now I know I have to be especially careful with these next week... just in case they have more of them around the country LOL


Wouldn't like to end up trapped in a piece of 'cold, dry Stone' ;)


+    +    + 


"Detach the rock of shame!"

"Attach the rock of TRIUMPH!"

I'm going to Germany :D



PS. While writing this post, I accidentally stumbled upon this in my pictures folder and it totally creeped me out.


I'll make sure to leave those at home... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment