Saturday 29 March 2014

Ebel Put Tokio Hotel Here


I'm God and you don't know
The cloud is my home
Black and white edits
Got a 'maginary band

Ebel put Tokio Hotel here
Bill Kaulitz is a queer
Ebel put Tokio Hotel here
No problem with fans - just fear

+    +    +

...and that's the story of how Tokio Hotel's management team kept the band undead for more than a year without the direct collaboration of any of its members.

And nobody ever noticed.

There must be some kind of a moral to this story that I'm faliling to understand.

Guess I'll still have plenty of time to think about it before the circus is over.

The thing about Bill being gay is apparently some sort of inside joke they have. I don't really get it, but hey... they call them 'inside jokes' for a reason.


+    +    +


+    +    +

PS. It should be noted that my photoshop collage was published before Ebel's version. I still think mine is cooler.

L O L

No comments:

Post a Comment