Thursday 25 December 2014

Satanic Christmas


"The dyslexic devil worshiper sold his soul to Santa."*

+    +    +

I've been waiting ten fucking months to post this. It was about time.

And, honestly... I can't possibly think of a better way to sum up my year.

I don't know if I'll post anything before New Year's Eve, but, if I don't, I'll just tell you right now that I wish you a happy New Year – or, at least, I wish that your next year will be slightly less fucked up than the last one – and I hope Santa brings you as many dinosaurs as he possibly can.

Sometimes the thing you need most comes in the least expected form.

To me, this was it.

Have a Satanic Christmas you all... no blasphemy indended ;)



Of course, if this doesn't seem Satanic enough, you can always turn up the Cherrytree factor.



Creepy, heh?

*    *    *

Oh, and happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to Lemmy Kilmister – I don't give a fuck if I'm one day late.

After all, celebrating Lemmy's birthday is what all this Christmas thing is all about, right? ;)


Stay well, mate. Rock and roll needs you.

+    +    +

...and whatever gets you though the (holy) night.


*Credit on the joke goes to 99.9 KISW The Rock Of Seattle and their #BadJokeFriday.

No comments:

Post a Comment