Saturday 30 August 2014

Tour Is Over


When the tour is over 
When the tour is over, yeah
When the tour is over
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights


Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Alice is your only friend
Until the end
Until the end
Until the -
End 

+     +    +

After sixteen months, the time has finally come to hang the dinosaur heads and say farewell to the world as I have grown to know it.

And so, here comes the moment when we look in each other's eyes and feel weird, not knowing what to say or do next. I don't know what happens now, and that scares me... but I won't allow that feeling to take over. Instead, I'll just sit back and trust I'll learn along the way.

I'll let you drive me through this one because, you know.... I don't even have a car, to start from ;)

Thank you for all the shows I didn't attend, and for the one I did attend... even if it was the shortest of them all LMAO

Guess I'll see you around... hopefully.

+     +    +

Mending fence along the road
Barely holding together
Mapless zone the road signs holes
Keep ahead of the weather
Long past time to close dead eyes
Find a break in the highway
Out here I'm invisible
Very few going my way

Breath on a window showing tic tac toe
Rear view reflecting there ain't nobody home

Cigarette burn holes outline an old soul
Connect the dot scribbling

And you would never know

 

No comments:

Post a Comment